HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
We do not collect personal information when you visit our website. When you use our Connection Service by dialling one of our 08 numbers, we will collect the following details:-
- Your Calling Line Identity. This is the number of the phone that you used to dial our number. You have the option to withhold this number, in which case it will not be recorded
- The number you dialled
- The time, date and duration of the call.If you call our Customer Support line (0843 557 5399) we will collect any details that you provide if / when you leave a message.
HOW WE MAY USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use this information for any of the following reasons:-
- For our Internal records and Audit purposes
- Prevention or detection of Fraud
- To Contact you
- To respond to any message you have left for us on the Customer Support line
- To respond to any request you make or answer any query or complaint
- To provide a better Customer Support Service
- To carry out Customer Satisfaction surveys
- To gather feedback on our service
- To gather feedback on our Website
- To improve the Website / Service based on this feedback
- To notify you of any important messages about the service
- To provide you, or for carefully selected third parties to provide you, with products and services which may be of interest to you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes
- To enable third parties to carry out any of the above purposes on our behalf.
We may contact you by free SMS messages to inform you of any of the above or any other services which we can provide. You can, at any time, opt-out of receiving these messages and your details will be removed from our records.
HOW WE MAY SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
Our primary service is to provide a Telecoms Directory and Call Connection Service. The information collected may be shared for the following reasons:-
- If required to do so for any Legal or Regulatory reasons, or as part of any Legal proceedings.
- If instructed to do so by the Police.
- To introduce you to carefully selected third parties if we feel they may be able to offer you something that will be of interest to you.
- To provide you, or for carefully selected third parties to provide you, with products and services which may be of interest to you.