To put your new number on your vehicle, you’ll need to:
- complete the V750 certificate of entitlement in section 1 and the purchaser must sign the bottom of section 1
- include MOT (if applicable)
- include the V5C registration certificate
Send your application to:
You should receive the following documents back within 2 weeks:
- replacement V5C (with the new registration number)
- MOT (if applicable) and receipt
These documents will arrive separately. Once either of the documents is received you can put your new registration on your vehicle.
Get all the information you need on personalised registration numbers.